Wednesday, 7 March 2012

New York Photo Edit


This was my favourite part of learning to use Photoshop. I saved this black and white photo of New York off a file on the computer and edited and improved it in the programme Adobe Photoshop. Most of the editing on this photo was accidental as I wasn't very familiar with Photoshop so was just really experimenting and getting to know the functions of different tools. Despite this, I think that the outcome was very successful.The writing and streaks of sunshine were originally from a different file that I added onto the photo, however I changed the colour and added certain things like the splodges around the suns rays.  I really like the graffiti writing I added onto the side of one of the buildings and the cartoon- style, yellow steps I added on top of the existing ones on the photo. This exercise really helped me to expand my knowledge of Photoshop and helped my confidence in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment